WhatsApp is one of the social media that exists today. An application through which you can use video audio calling as well as business. If you engage in any unethical activities through this popular social media or if you do any work outside the rules of the WhatsApp authorities, then your WhatsApp account is banned.
To open a WhatsApp account you usually need to use a mobile number and only you can open a WhatsApp account using the mobile number. If your WhatsApp account is banned for any reason, it is not possible to open a new account with the number used in your banned WhatsApp account.
Since WhatsApp is a popular social media, you can communicate with different people through it, which is why this number is reserved for everyone. If your account or WhatsApp number is banned for any reason, then it is important to fix it as soon as possible. Based on today’s discussion, we are going to teach you how to unbanned a banned gift number 7 easily. We hope that you will follow the instructions given accordingly.
How to unbanned WhatsApp Number?
Through WhatsApp we can easily make contact with our near and far friends and relatives due to which we constantly use this account to do text messaging video audio calling with them. But WhatsApp authorities have issued several instructions for use, if a person does any activity outside of these instructions, then his account is banned. If you have indulged in all these activities and your WhatsApp number has been banned then you can now unban it very easily.
- First, uninstall the Angel WhatsApp application installed on your device.
- Install the application again from the Google Play Store.
- Click on Create Account option.
- Enter the WhatsApp number you used.
- ‘Your Number is Banned from Using WhatsApp’ will appear as a pop-up notice on your screen.
- Support option will appear in front of you click on that option.
- Mention the real reason, then acknowledge and apologies for your error.
- Click on to Next.
- Then click on “This does not answer my question”.
- Finally a message will be sent to your email.
For your convenience, we have disclosed that according to each device we can contact their email support team appropriately.
- Android – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iPhone – email@example.com.
• Windows Phone – firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Web and Desktop – email@example.com.
• Other – firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Unbanned a Banned WhatsApp Number Caused by Modified WhatsApp?
The main reason behind WhatsApp account number blocking is that we usually use Modify WhatsApp to use various features. WhatsApp authority caught this act in our unethical act and gave your WhatsApp number.
- First uninstall the modify WhatsApp application from your device.
- Enter the Google Play Store and search by writing WhatsApp and install the official application.
- Use your mobile number and open a new WhatsApp account.
- So because timer will not begin if you change to the original WhatsApp, you will not be able to lift the temporary ban.
Hope you understand why your WhatsApp number can be given and if you do some things you can easily reuse this number. Try to follow our instructions properly and restart your WhatsApp account.