TAP Mobile Banking Menu, Helpline Number, Email & Services
Trust Axiata Pay (TAP) Mobile Banking in short term called as TAP is one of the leading mobile banking service in our country. It is the modern and digital banking service all over the country. As a result, people like to open this mobile banking account. Mobile banking will be a joint venture between Trust Bank and Robi Company. Trust Bank owns 51% of PAP Mobile Banking and Axiata Company of Malaysian owns the remaining 49%.
All the system of this mobile banking has been controlled through digitally. The customer of this bank have got a big ammount of money as interest for Cash In, Savings and other services. As a TAP account user you must need to know some information which will help you to get more information about this bank.
In addition, we have prepared the article and share TAP mobile Banking Menu, Helpline Number and other services. So, you should collect the information which is given below the article. Pleas keep your eyes here now for getting more news.
TAP Mobile Banking Meaning
In 2010, Bank Islam was the pioneer in providing a mobile banking service called TAP (Transact-at-Palm). Mobile Banking-i which allows users to perform banking services anytime, anywhere without internet access – its unique ability. It is one and only digital mobile banking service in our country and jointly working with Robi Operator.
IBBL Agent Banking Routing Number & More
TAP Helpline Number
Helpline Number (09612201201)
TAP Mobile Banking Menu Code
- Firstly you need to go your dial pad and dial *201#.
- Then, all the menu bar will show in front of you.
- You can use the menu as per your choice.
Dutch Bangla Bank Routing Number & Branches
Email Address of TAP
In this modern era, it is very easy to online contact. The bank authority has their own email address where you can send your mail by informing your problems. In addition, we have added the email address number below the article.
TAP Open Account Needed Documents
People all over the country are very interested to open the account. If you are one of them, you should keep your eyes here because you have to collect some documents for the account.
- NID Card &
- SIM ( Any operator)
Islami Bank Routing Number & More
TAP Transaction Limits
People are very curious to know TAP Transactions limit. We have shared the information for Cash in, Cash Out charge etc in details. So, you can able to get the information below the link.
TAP App Download
The mobile banking service has launched the official application for the users. If you have a smartphone, you can use the app. By using the official application you can get several offers. We have added how to download the app very easily.
- Go to Google Playstore.
- Search as TAP Mobile Banking.
- Install the application.
- Open the App.
- Input your Mobile Number.
- Put your Pin Number.
- Submit it.
- Finally, you will reach the official Home tab.
Bank Asia Branch List & Routing Number
TAP Mobile Banking Head Office Address
Sometimes you think you need to know the mobile banking head office address. In this case, you are searching the head office address. Lets present the address below.