192 l.168.1.1 Because your WiFi IP address is a default username and password when you purchase a router. After using the router, we want to use it for a long time, because of which, if suddenly a stranger logs into your router, then you can be in extreme confusion. Moreover, all the default passwords of WiFi are now very easily available on the Internet, which is why you must try to change them immediately after buying the router.
192 l.168.1.1 There are several simple rules to change the password of the router. But there are many of us who don’t know about this exact rule that’s why they are now interested in knowing about this matter on the internet. In order to eliminate the purpose of your knowing, here we have shared detailed information about how to change the password of 192 l.168.1.1 and how to recover the password if you forget it.
192 l.168.1.1 TP-Link Password Change
If your router is TP Link then this IP address is playing a special role for you. IP addresses help your router connect to the network. Since you are using a TP Link router and were given a default password at the time of purchase, you are now interested in changing that password. So let’s know the correct information about how to change the password of TP Link.
- First, open your browser and note that you must be online with the internet connection that you are connected to the router.
- Enter the address bar and write the link to 192 l.168.1.1 and enter there you will see your admin panel.
- Put your username and password that you are currently using.
- After entering your admin panel click on advanced options.
- As soon as you click on the advanced option, various categories will be shown in front of you, from there click on the Tools option.
- After clicking on that option, you will see a password interface in front of you.
- Just click there and enter your current password.
- Enter the new password you want to use.
- Put the password you want to use again.
- Remember to use strong passwords so that no one can easily guess them. Because of which make capital letters number etc all combination password.
- Finally, your current password has been changed as soon as you click on the Change Password option.
D link router users have now shared some easy ways to make passwords easier. Those of you who are using this router can easily change the password by following the instructions below.
- Login to your router with your username and password or click on the link we have shared here and you can login to your router by default through this IP address. 192.168.1.1 / 192.168.0.1.
- Go to Wireless > Wireless Security > Security Mode set to WPA2 only > Pre-Shared Key: enter your preferred password.
- Apply the change > restart your WiFi and the new password will be applied.
If you can follow the instructions given above properly, then one can successfully change your router password. So try to follow our instructions properly so that there is no problem in changing your router password.