192.168.10.1 is the default IP address used by router companies such as PTCL, TP-Link, D-Link to access the admin panel settings. In general, those who use these routers can now use this IP address to enter the admin panel. Because the login page will come in front of you through the IDpad IP address and will help you to connect to the Internet.
When a router is purchased from the market, it is activated by default as all these routers are connected by the technician. However, in many cases, if there is a problem with your router, you will be worried and you must change various settings in this situation. Because of which you must complete the login through their official ip-address.
192.168.10.1 is one of the many things that can be done using this IP address. One of them is that you can change all the settings of your router here and in addition there is a special system to change your current password. So for your convenience you must enter this IP address and get all the help you need to use your internet connection from here.
192.168.10. 1 Login
At the beginning of the discussion, the system that we have introduced for you is how to login to the web version without using their official application. First of all, I want to tell you that when you want to enter this router setting through any device, you must be connected to the router you are using. Then try to follow the instructions given below.
- First open your browser and enter the address bar from the browser 192.168.10 1 this link.
- After this, a web page will appear in front of you where you will get the option to write username and password in a blank space.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate space.
- If the information provided by you is correct then click on the login option.
- Finally you can enter your admin panel and from now on you can change any information related to settings and passwords.
192.168.10. 1 Change Password
A router’s password is one of the most important parts due to which its complete control is done through it. Especially those who are involved in various activities, when many people know the password of the router, you have to change the password for the sake of that unwanted personality. In this case, if you do not know how to change the password using the IP address 192.168.10.1, you can follow the instructions below.
- First login using all the information of your admin panel i.e. username and password.
- Once logged in, go to Home > Wireless > Security. (The exact same navigation may differ for your router but you would find these settings in the Wireless section.)
- Scroll down and look for Network Name/SSID. Enter your new SSID in the given field.
- Select the encryption protocol for your wireless network, (WPA3 or WPA2 recommended) and enter your new password in the WPA Passphrase field.
If the information you provided is correct then you will notice that your password has been changed very easily. 192.168.10.1 If you face any problem as a user of this IP address, you must tell us in the comment box below. We will try our best to help you.