The Election Commission of Bangladesh has decided to distributed the Smart National ID Card all over the country. The Government of Bangladesh are stored all the information for a Bangladeshi Citizen. In this modern era, the government is trying to make the smartness on NID card.
As a result, the citizen whose age more than 18 years old can register for National ID Card. However, all the citizen are not got the Smart Card. Citizen who was born before 1996 can vail for the Smart Card. Today, we are going to share the Smart NID Card Status Check from online.
If you are a new registered voter or registered voter but have not got the Card yet, the article will very helpful for you. Because we have shared the accurate information which will show you the Smart Card Status Check.
Smart NID Card Status Check in Bangladesh
In 2016, The Election Commission of Bangladesh has decided to make the NID Card as Smart. On the year, people all over the country are registered for the smart card and took photo for this card. Now, they are able to check the Smart Card Status check from online.
Because the Government of Bangladesh has digital the system. Now you can see your Smart Card Status by using your Serial Number. It is an easy task and anyone can do this.
- Firstly, you should visit Bangladesh Election Commission official website which link is- www.nidw.gov.bd website.
- The official Homepage will come in front of you. But you have to click on NID Card Status.
- Tap on Smart Card Status Check.
- You will be redirected to another webpage where you have to input your Birth Date and Information.
- Input your NID Card Number or Serial Number.
- Answer the Security Key accurately.
- Finally, you should click on Submit.
NID Card BD Check Online
The Election Commission of Bangladesh has launched a new webs server where all the registered citizen can check their National ID Card Status. But there are many people who have no idea about the checking method. By putting Date of Birth and NID Card Number you can find out your NID Card online copy.
- Firstly, you should visit- www.eservices.nidw.gov.bd website.
- Now go to NID Card Status.
- Input your National Identity Card Number of Serial Number.
- Submit the Information.
- Finally, you can check your Status.
Check If the Smart Card Status is ready
A good news is waiting for you if you have completed your NID Card Registration. If you took the photo for voter registration, you can check your status. By reading the article, you can easily find out the smart card status.
If you can’t able to check it then contract with the Election Commission help center. Election Commission Helpline Number: 105, +8801708501261 or you can Email them. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org