In addition to the Accounts Office, GPF balance checking has been introduced from the employee’s office. In addition, if you are an employee, you can automatically check the GPF balance by verifying your mobile number by visiting a specific website.
Undoubtedly a profitable investment almost every month we want to know if the subscription has been credited by checking the GPF. If you do not submit the GPF subscription due to technical errors or various problems of the officers, you will have to pay a separate penalty.
Nowadays due to the development of information technology everything is based online so you can check the GPF balance online now if you want. In order to help you, we have discussed in detail how to check your GPF yourself and the rules for submitting it. So you can now check your GPS from sitting at home.
How to Check GPF Balance?
Those of you who want to check the balance of GPF at home must follow our instructions. We have given you some detailed ideas on how to check GPF balance here.
- First you need to collect an internet connected smartphone or computer to check the GPF.
- Then open one of your browsers and go to the address bar and enter the website www.cafopm.gov.bd.
- Click below to enter the GPF information after the official arrival.
- In the next step you will be given the option to issue National Identity Card or Smart Card. Enter your National Identity Card number appropriately.
- Enter the mobile number you used for EFT work.
- Select Fiscal Year (it will be past Financial year)
- Submit it.
- A one-time password will be sent to your number. Enter the password in the appropriate place.
- Eventually your GPF statement will appear in front of you.
The advancement of information technology has touched every field, which is why you can now get all the services and information from the comfort of your own home. You no longer have to go to the office to check your GPA at home, which saves you a lot of time and money. We hope you follow our instructions and can easily check your GPF at home.