Router plays the most important role to connect our devices with internet. Although there are many different brands of routers available in the current country market, you may know that each router has a different IP address. Through this IP address we can control all kinds of activities. TP Link D-Link routers we are using now and we should know about the different settings of these routers.
After buying a router, there is usually a default password, which is why many of us use the default password for a long time. But for the sake of security we all should change this password. The password to enter your admin panel is helpful. Because of which when you buy a router from any market, you must want to change the router’s password.
https //192.168.l.1 If you find it difficult to change the password of this IP address, then we have written this article to show you the right way. Because we have shared some specific rules here for you, if you follow the rules, you can definitely change your current password very easily.
https //192.168.l.1 TP-Link Password Change
At the beginning of the discussion we are going to share the rules for changing your TP Link password. However, before changing the password, you must have internet connection with the router you are connected to.
- First open a browser and enter IP Address – 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- After entering the link, you will see the option to provide default username and password.
- Enter your username and password correctly in the appropriate space.
- Navigate to Wireless > Wireless Security > WPA/WPA2 – Personal (Recommended) > Password.
- Enter your preferred password and save the change. However, be careful in using the password so that the length of the password is a little longer.
192.168.l.1 PLDT Change Password
- On your browser, just type https://192.168.1.1 and go to the official page.
- Enter “admin” as the default username and “1234” as the default password.
- Go to SSID Name.
- Type your preferred WiFi name in the box provided.
- Click Apply Changes and Save.
Changing NetGear router password is very easy. So those of you who are using this router can now change the password if you follow the instructions below. So try to follow our rules properly.
- First you must open a browser and enter the link https://192.168.l.1 in the address bar.
- Enter the default username and password on the official page.
- Go to Wireless > Security Options > Select WPA2-PSK [AES] > Now enter your preferred password in Passphrase.
- Apply chances and reboot your WiFi for changes to take effect.