Currently the most popular mobile banking service is bKash. Due to increasing the number of branches and agents in every region of the country, we can transfer any amount of money from one end of the country to another within a short period of time. As a development user, you may know all the information about personal account but today we will discuss with you a topic which is unknown to many.
Recently bKash introduced a new account system called bKash Merchant Account. In general, this merchant account will play a special role for those who have development agents who regularly transact large sums of money. The point is that the merchant account is a bit more efficient than the personal account which has a certain amount limit when you transact large amounts of money.
By using bKash Merchant Account, there will be no transactions in your money transaction, which means that you have opened an account for business purposes to the authorities. If every user faces any kind of complication after using bKash Merchant Account, bKash Customer Support M is always ready to solve that problem. In this situation, you may now want to know the correct information about bKash Merchant Reporting Portal.
If you have all the merchant account login details then you can now report any issues you face to their reporting portal. So let’s find out today the right information about Bkash Merchant Reporting Portal.
bKash Merchant Account Registration
Just as you need to update certain information while opening a personal account in bKash, you must provide certain information while registering for a merchant account. Since you are registering for an account for business purposes, be sure to collect all the documents that contain your shop’s license number first.
- First open a browser and enter this link https://www.bkash.com/en/business/merchant from your address bar, a registration form will appear in front of you.
- Enter your shop name, district area, your name, phone number, email address and license number in the correct place.
- Upload the photo of your national identity card.
- If you have a trade license then you must upload its picture.
- If the information provided by you is correct and if you can update the appropriate information then your account is complete.
Merchant Reporting Tool
Since your registration is complete, you will be provided with a username and password based on which you can now use the merchant reporting tool. In this case we can help you that if you are facing any kind of problem then you have to enter here to get the solution to the problem in money transaction.
- First you must enter this link https://www.bkashcluster.com:9081/mr_portal/.
- Click on login option using your username and password.
- The official dashboard of the merchant account will be shown in front of you.
- Click on Help and Report option.
- Send them a message mentioning the problem you are having.
- Their customer oriented team is always ready for you and they will definitely try to solve your problem immediately after reading your message.