Popular social networking site Facebook Metavers is launching a new medium to increase the number of its subscribers worldwide, which now allows Facebook users to earn money from their Facebook profiles. Facebook authorities have long since allowed people to earn money from popular social media, but only from Facebook pages.
But Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg recently said that now a Facebook user can start earning money from his Facebook ID but in this case his Facebook profile needs to be turned on in professional mode. Although this feature has only been launched in the United States, it is expected that soon all Facebook users around the world will be able to use it.
What is Facebook Professional Mode ?
Those of you who know more or less about making money from Facebook may have already realized that before Facebook authorities only allowed you to make money through pages. This will allow you to earn money from all the followers on your Facebook page by viewing your content.
However, after recently entering the Facebook page, we can see that a new version of Facebook is automatically suggested in front of us. Facebook Professional Mode has recently been launched in several countries around the world. Usually it will be shown from your Facebook profile like Facebook page.
A Facebook user can earn money by creating a variety of videos from his Facebook profile by launching an option like this page. So we have presented to you now the detailed information about turning off the Facebook profile Professional mode.
How to Turn On Facebook Professional Mode?
Part of the discussion we have discussed in detail how to turn on Facebook Professional Mode step by step. We hope you’ll follow our every step and turn it around easily.
- First you need to use the official application that is on Facebook, so log in to the Google Play Store and install the application.
- Pages that have been created from your Facebook profile, click on the Facebook page option.
- Click on Three Dots where you will find the Edit Profile option.
- Long Press on the profile option then click on the general profile setting option.
- Tap here to see the option to turn on professional mode.
- Press on to Turn on Professional Mode.
How to Turn Off Facebook Professional Mode?
After turning on Facebook Professional mode, you can easily turn it off if you don’t want to use it. Just like you turned on this option, you can close the mode very easily.
- At first, open the Facebook App on your device.
- Go to your Profile Page.
- Click on the left corner at the top.
- Press on Three Dots Located Near Edit Profile.
- Turn Off Professional Mode.
I think you can easily turn on the professional mode of Facebook if you follow the instructions above. If you have any information other than this, you must know your valuable information in the comment box below. You can also let us know in your comment box. We will do our best to help you.